We are pleased to advise that the Courts and Clubhouse will be reopened on Thursday, 18th Feb for members’ use.
As requested by Boroondara Council and Tennis Victoria, the Committee have provided
disinfectant sprays and wipes on tables/benches within the clubhouse.
All members and guests entering and using the clubhouse are required to undertake the
- Contact tracing: Use the QR code to register your details when entering the clubhouse.
- Face mask: Must be carried at all times. Mandatory when inside and outdoors when cannot maintain 1.5m physical distancing (unless a lawful exemption applies).
Please refer to the DHHS site for a full list of restrictions.
- Please wipe down with the disinfectant wipes, all main touch point surfaces including tables, benches, chairs, taps & handles, microwave, refrigerator, and bathroom furniture.
- Wash, dry and put away all crockery, glassware and cutlery etc. that has been used or
place dirty items in the dishwasher. Please run the dishwasher if it is full.
- Confirm that the TV lounge area seating and tables are wiped down and clean.
- Ensure that all doors, including the sliding doors to the balcony are closed and locked
before the last person or group leaves the Clubhouse. We have had a number of
incidents with birds flying into the clubhouse and making a terrible mess in their state of
panic trying to escape.
It is very important that all members & guests using the clubhouse assist us in keeping the
clubhouse a COVID.19 safe environment, so that we can keep the clubhouse open for the long
The Coaching Group and SHTC Night Competition Captains are to ensure that all surfaces are
wiped down after Coaching and Competition activities are completed.
Thank you for your assistance in these activities to keep our clubhouse open for everyone to