We are pleased to advise that the SHTC tennis courts will be available on Friday, 11th June. The clubhouse will be open but strictly for Toilet use only.
As requested by Boroondara Council and Tennis Victoria, all members entering and using the facilities are required to undertake the following: –
- Contact tracing: Use the QR code to register your details when entering all courts (including court 5 & 6) or the clubhouse. Visit Service Victoria for more info.
- Face mask: Must be carried at all times. Mandatory when inside, and outdoors when not playing.
Please refer to the DHHS site for a full list of restrictions.
- Will be open but only for access to toilet facilities, and exit the clubhouse immediately thereafter.
- Until further notice, the following are not allowed:
- sitting inside the clubhouse,
- watching TV,
- cooking or eating food.
- Ensure that all doors, including the sliding doors to the balcony are closed and locked before the last person or group leaves the Clubhouse
It is very important that all members & guests assist us in keeping the tennis club a COVID-19 safe environment, so that we can keep the clubhouse open for the long term.
Please ensure that you visit the tennis bookings website, and make a booking in advance, to avoid disappointment as demand will be high over the weekend and thereafter. Please note that only one booking/per membership is allowed to give more members the opportunity to play ASAP.
Thank you for your assistance in these activities to keep our tennis club open for everyone to enjoy.